Administrator and Accounts Clerk – Napier based
Ngāti Pāhauwera Commercial Development Limited seeks a talented Administrator and Accounts Clerk.
This role will require someone that:
- Is proficient in Excel and Word and has experience with Xero and Figured accounts packages.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Will undertake general administration duties.
- Minute taking.
- Will enhance and contribute to our focus on the health and safety of all parties
- Has knowledge of tikanga o Pāhauwera.
If you are passionate about working with our progressive organisation and our Iwi and can demonstrate the required attributes, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for the roles applicants need to supply:
- Current CV
- A covering letter that tells us why we should consider you.
- Three referees
Enquiries and full employment descriptions can be obtained by contacting Luke Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org; phone 0275582266).
Applications are to be received by Luke no later than 5pm on Friday, February 9, 2018.