As Ngāti Pāhauwera Commercial Development Limited drives for continuous improvement across its 3,500 hectares of farming operations in the Mohaka and Kotemaori areas we are pleased to be recruiting for the following three positions:
- Farm Manager: This senior position requires a proven leader that can create and execute farm strategy, manage operating plans, lead staff, and achieve financial and stock performance targets across the entire farming portfolio
- Stock Manager: This role requires an experienced individual with a proven ability to optimise farm performance, manage pasture, optimise stocking rates, manage staff and farm expenditure, and deliver agreed outputs
- Fencing, Water, and Weeds Manager: This role requires someone who is experienced and not afraid to take ownership of our farm infrastructure to deliver on agreed outcomes for each farm
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Ngāti Pāhauwera Iwi and help drive performance across their assets.
These challenging and diverse roles will require:
- Relevant farming experience and qualifications
- A proven track record of leading and managing teams to success
- Expertise in working and communicating effectively with people
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions
- A results based orientation that engages the farms in achieving objectives
- Relevant community networks that would support you in this role
- Knowledge of tikanga o Pāhauwera, Te Reo Māori is desirable
- Demonstrate healthy practices, values and ethics:
- Whanaungatanga, Kotahitanga, Kaitiakitanga, Manaakitanga, Tohungatanga, Rangatiratanga
If you are passionate about working with a progressive organisation and Iwi, believe you can add value, and have the required attributes, we would love to hear from you.
Your application must include:
- A current CV.
- A covering letter explaining why you should be considered.
- The position(s) you are applying for.
- Three referees for us to contact should you impress us!
Applications close 5pm on Monday, 31st October, 2016 and will be treated with total confidentiality.
Please submit your application to Marie Moses by:
Post: PO Box 374, Wairoa.
Full employment descriptions for each role can be sourced from Marie by emailing or phoning her on (06) 8386869