Ngāti Pāhauwera Commercial Development Limited continues to expand its commercial operations and now seeks a talented assistant to work alongside the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).
This challenging role will require someone that:
- Can think for themselves and provide crucial administrative support for the CCO
- Has mastered Excel and Word and has experience with processing invoices
- Has eye for detail and ensures documents, processes and procedures are accurate and delivered in full and on time
- Can actively liaise with industry professionals including accountants
- Is not afraid to get stuck in and help upskill team members on computer literacy and data analysis
- Is focussed on achieving high level objectives alongside the CCO
- Has an understanding of Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) and can manage a RFP process
- Can prepare contract documents ready for sign-off and manage the administractive components of those contracts
- Will enhance and contribute to our focus on the health and safety of all parties
- Has knowledge of tikanga o Pāhauwera. Te Reo Māori is desirable
- Lives and promotes our values and ethics: Whānaungatanga, Kaitiakitanga, Manaakitanga
If you are passionate about working with our progressive organisation and our Iwi and can demonstrate the required attributes, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for the roles applicants need to supply:
- Current CV
- A covering letter that tells us why we should consider you
- Three referees
Enquiries and full employment descriptions can be obtained by contacting;
p. 06 838 6869
Applications are to be received by Marie no later than 5pm on Friday, December 9, 2016.